Welcome to the District of Columbia Commissioned Officers Association
- DC COA Branch Meeting. July 31, 2015 @ 1100
Call-In Number: (605) 475-5950 Participant Code: 1575385
- 8th Annual DCCOA Golf Tournament Fundraiser Register here to register!
- 2015 DC COA Board of Directors Voting Click here for details
- DC COA 2015-2017 election ballot for Board of Director positions Click here
- Seeking volunteers for Capital Area Foodbank--Northern Virginia on June 13, 2015 Click here for more info
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Prevention Through Active Community Engagement (PACE) Program Click here for more info.
- Servicemembers' Civil Relief Act (SCRA) Click here for more info.
- Department of Veterans Affairs Post-9/11 GI Bill Title 38 U.S.C. Chapter 33 (PDF)
- Navy Mutual Click here for more info.
- Smart Brief Click here for more info.
- FDA Shuttle Bus Schedule
DC COA is on Facebook.
Sign up for Facebook to connect with DC COA.
The mission of the Commissioned Officers Association of the U.S. Public Health Service is to improve and protect the public health of the United States by advocating for the Commissioned Corps and its officers.