Welcome to the District of Columbia Commissioned Officers Association
- 2015 Walk to End Lupus Now – April 18, 2015 Click here for more info
- Volunteers and Judges needed for next Public Health Day at University of Maryland Click here for more info
- Final Call for USPHS Symposium Abstracts Click here for more info
- Call for volunteers to serve as Judges in Regional Science Fairs Click here for more info
- NEW Photos from 2013 Marine Corps Marathon are now on Phanfare. http://usphs.phanfare.com/6296168 (Site blocked by FDA firewall.)
- Career Development and Education Committee :
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Prevention Through Active Community Engagement (PACE) Program Click here for more info.
- Servicemembers' Civil Relief Act (SCRA) Click here for more info.
- Department of Veterans Affairs Post-9/11 GI Bill Title 38 U.S.C. Chapter 33 (PDF)
- Navy Mutual Click here for more info.
- Smart Brief Click here for more info.
- FDA Shuttle Bus Schedule
DC COA is on Facebook.
Sign up for Facebook to connect with DC COA.
The mission of the Commissioned Officers Association of the U.S. Public Health Service is to improve and protect the public health of the United States by advocating for the Commissioned Corps and its officers.